Are you feeling dizzy? Have you ever experienced an overwhelming sense of imbalance?
Vertigo, dizziness and imbalance affects quality of life for millions of Americans. Vestibular Rehabilitation is performed by a physical therapist to treat these often-debilitating symptoms. Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat is happy to announce that we now offer Vestibular Rehabilitation services and specialize in the treatment of patients with dizziness and balance disorders.
Our highly experienced Physical Therapy team, led by Dr. Janine DeBrito, provides compassionate, one-on-one, individualized treatment for a variety of Vestibular disorders including, but not limited to. the following:
- Vertigo, dizziness & imbalance
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Cerebellar Degeneration and other neurological disorders
- Perilymphatic Fistula
- Semicircular Canal Dehiscence
- Uncompensated Meniere’s Disease
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain injuries
- Age related multisensory deficits and frequent falls