- As leading providers in our community, Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat is committed to educating future generations of clinicians and healthcare providers. We provide residents and medical students with an opportunity to learn from our physicians who have extensive, high-level training. Over time you may encounter residents and medical students during patient appointments. Coastal ENT would like to thank you in advance for taking an active role in aiding the growth of the medical profession and for your patience with budding medical professionals who shadow our team.
- As the founding member of Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat (CENT), it is with mixed emotions that I, Dr. Mary Mitskavich, am announcing my retirement from active clinical practice at Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat effective August 16, 2019. I intend to stay on with the group as managing partner but will be focusing my efforts on several strategic initiatives that will help expand our reach into the community and diversify the scope of services being offered by our practice. It has been a great pleasure and an honor to provide health care to you and your family over the past 20 years. Please read full message above.
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky was featured in Health online discussing what to expect during this Allergy Season! Read this article!
- Control your allergies from home without injections! Coastal ENT provides Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) for environmental allergies. Drops are placed your tongue in the convenience of your own home and you would visit our office once every 3 months. To make allergy testing and care as convenient as possible, we offer appointments in our Neptune and Holmdel locations.
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky was featured in the article, 6 Surprising Reasons You Might Be Getting Nosebleeds from Reader’s Digest.