Our Hearing Services
Choose Coastal Hearing and Balance Center
~ The Most Comprehensive and Professional Hearing Health Solutions and Service ~
Physicians & Audiologists Working Together To Meet Your Hearing Health Needs
- Team approach to provide cohesive care and support
- Consistency of treatment with the same physician-audiologist team
- All appointments in one facility for your convenience
- State-of-the-art technology
Partnered With a Variety of Hearing Aid Manufacturers
- Widex - Combining technology with functionality and aesthetics is a typical attribute of the Widex design.
- Starkey - One of the most trusted brands in hearing. Starkey hearing aids are wireless and easily adjustable to different environments. High performance streaming to your phone and TV, best-in-class music quality and sound.
- Oticon - Oticon’s hearing solutions are created through ongoing research into the needs of people with hearing loss.
- Siemens - Siemen's hearing aids provide “smart” hearing through advanced technology. The newest features include Bluetooth smart sound, smart adapt, and smart connect.
- Phonak - Phonak transcends limitations by driving creative solutions and advancing new technologies. Through modern technology, an innovative spirit and high quality standards, Phonak is able to bring solutions for each individual’s unique hearing needs.
- GN Resound - ReSound hearing aids, wireless accessories and apps help you to hear and adapt to different environments and situations with the best sound quality.
Highly Skilled Staff
- 7 full-time, highly trained, board certified Otolaryngologists
- 4 full-time Doctors of Audiology with licenses in audiology and hearing aid dispensing
- Trained support staff to assist with appointments, questions and all of your service needs
- Your audiologist maintains open communication with you, allowing for a smooth transition into better hearing
- Use our secure patient portal to quickly and easily contact your audiologist
Highest Quality Products
- We offer a wide variety of high quality hearing device brands, styles, and levels of technology to fit your individual needs.
- Our team of experts will carefully evaluate your needs and recommend the most appropriate option for you.
- We provide individualized care in a no-pressure environment.
- Custom fitting options available
- Financing available through CareCredit
Patient Satisfaction Program
- Hearing device “check-ups” and cleanings are no charge for the life of your aid
- Hearing device loss and damage coverage is included with purchase
- Hearing device repair warranty is included with purchase
- Complementary box of batteries with hearing aid purchase
- 30-day trial period
Your hearing and quality of life are extremely important to us.