Our Purpose: The Healthcare of Our Patients
Our Pursuit: Excellence
Our Goal: Earn Your Trust
Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat is committed to providing the highest quality, state-of-the-art medical care in a compassionate and professional manner.
Our physicians come from high-level training programs with expertise in treating both basic and complex problems in children and adults. We pride ourselves on providing a unique level of compassion and care. All physicians are board certified in Pediatric and Adult Otolaryngology. In addition, we have fellowship trained surgeons that specialize in Pediatrics, Head and Neck Cancer, Rhinology/ Anterior Skull Base Surgery, Laryngology/ Voice and Neurotology/ Lateral Skull Base Surgery.
Our 11,000 square foot facility allows us to offer comfortable, spacious and child friendly accommodations. Within our practice, we have an on-site Hearing and Balance Center, Allergy Department, and outpatient Surgery Center to complement our university level care.
Excellence of Care Closer to Home
Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat, located in Neptune, New Jersey is committed to providing the highest quality, state-of-the-art medical care, and an exceptional patient experience. Our award winning, fellowship trained and board certified physicians treat basic and complex ear, nose and throat disorders in both children and adults.
We provide our patients with comprehensive care from highly trained Otolaryngology sub-specialists:
- Rhinologist / Anterior Skull Base Surgeon
- Head and Neck Surgeon
- Pediatric ENT Surgeon
- Laryngologist / Voice Specialist
- Neurotologist / Lateral Skull Base Surgeon
Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat is proud to bring complete sub-specialist care to central New Jersey. Our level of expertise rivals that of major university level hospitals in New York and Philadelphia.
Learn more about our sub-specialist surgeons:
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky, Fellowship Trained, Rhinologist
- Dr. Kenneth Newkirk, Fellowship Trained, Head and Neck Cancer
- Dr. Samuel Engel, Fellowship Trained, Pediatric ENT
- Dr. Seth McAfee, Fellowship Trained, Neurotologist
- Dr. Qasim Husain, Fellowship Trained, Rhinologist
We have implemented technological advancements to further improve patient care and safety. An Electronic Medical Record system allows paperless charting. Electronic prescriptions can be sent directly to your pharmacy.
For your convenience, we have an online Secure Medical Web Patient Portal. Our portal enables you to register prior to your appointment, ensuring timely visits and a more relaxed experience when you arrive at our office. The portal is easy to use, simple to navigate and can be conveniently accessed from any computer or mobile device. Aside from registration, portal users enjoy many additional benefits:
- Quick response for requests and/or inquiries made to any of our departments
- Ease of scheduling follow-up appointments
- Ability to request prescription refills, test results and other medical records
- Accessibility to a clinical summary of your office visit
- Convenience of paying your bill online