Allergy Treatment Neptune, New Jersey
Allergies of the ear, nose, and throat are extremely common and millions of Americans suffer from seasonal or perennial (year-round) allergies.
Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat offers testing and treatment for environmental allergies, as well as testing for food allergies and penicillin allergy testing. Our team of allergy experts will help identify allergies and work with you to develop the most beneficial care plan. Our team includes:
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky of Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat, is board certified in adult and pediatric otolaryngology, is fellowship trained in rhinology and is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOA).
- Our allergy nurses are highly experienced in allergy testing and care.
Allergy Testing Hours
To make allergy testing and care as convenient as possible, we have moved our location and extended our hours. Our allergy department is now located on the lower level of Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat to provide you with a more relaxed, quiet experience. In addition, for your added convenience, we have extended our weekday hours and added hours on Saturdays.
- Monday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 12:15pm
Select a Topic Below to Learn More: