Coastal Surgery Center is the pinnacle of excellence in patient care and satisfaction. Because our focus is on ear, nose and throat conditions, we provide uniquely specialized care. We are NJ State licensed and accredited through the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the nation’s leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities. We are also Medicare certified, which means we meet and exceed federal standards of care.
- We are measured against nationally recognized standards of care.
- We demonstrate a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety and privacy.
- We meet or exceed all federal, state and local laws, as well as AAAHC Standards for the care we provide.
- We exceed emergency care requirements.
Our Unique Approach
We are a fully equipped surgical facility that is held to the same standards as a hospital. And, our surgeons select all of our equipment to ensure excellence in quality and technology. Our goal is a superior patient experience that is accomplished in a variety of ways:
- Single focus – we are experts in ENT surgical procedures
- Highly experienced surgeons
- Compassionate nurses and staff
- Personalized care – high staff to patient ratio
- Comfortable environment
Coastal Surgery Center is conveniently located in the same building as Coastal Ear, Nose and Throat and Coastal Hearing and Balance Center. We offer plenty of easy-access parking and a covered entrance / exit for enhanced drop-off and pick-up.
Information about how to obtain licensing, accreditation and inspection reports for specific same-day surgery centers, may be found here. The health department began posting inspection reports in 2012 at the urging of the New Jersey Health Care Quality Institute, a consumer advocacy organization and think tank, which had obtained the records and shared them with The Star-Ledger.Same-day surgery centers are a $3.75B industry in N.J.